What is iCollect?
A cloud based application making it easy for small NZ businesses to collect debts and improve cash flow.
Designed and supported by a leading debt collection agency, iCollect provides small businesses with a better way to manage the collection of slow paying debtors.
See how iCollect works ….or Get Started on iCollect Today!
See what our customers have to say
We have been using the i collect system for approximately 5 years, During this time we have found it a very effective business tool in the collection of our overdue accounts. It certainly gets a response and the letters are very well worded so as not to offend our customers. From our point of view it is a very simple system to use. By using i collect letters first we find we have less bad debts occurring. We have no hesitation in recommending this system to improve cash flow.
Hi Luana, Yes he has paid. Thanks for your follow up on that. Would like to wish you a safe and awesome festive season from all of us here at Taege Engineering Ltd. We would like to also thank you for all your help with our overdue accounts in the last 2 years. The software we have purchased from you has helped us recuperate nearly 250K in outstanding debt over the last 18 months. The best $400 we have spent. Once again merry Christmas and happy holidays.
Hello Graeme, Just recommended your system to someone again – done it several times now, and it just occurred to me I’ve never told you how well it’s worked for us. It works a treat! – thank you! J The bank is always amazed how clean our debtors ledger is. This is quite typical:
Current: 86.1% , 1-30: 12.3%, 31-60: 0.8% 60+: 0.8% Thanks again.
News from the iCollect Blog
- New Zealand has High Household Debt Levels – But Does It Matter? - When compared to the size of our economy, New Zealand's household debt level is one of the highest in the developed world. But one economist argues that how much debt we have is not as important as whether we will be able to pay for it in the future. In ... more >
- What Are the Different Types of Good and Bad Debt? - Not all debt is equal; there is good debt and bad debt. If you are a debtor, debt is good if it will help you accumulate wealth in the future. Good debt is something that you will make money from over time such as home loans, student debt, or borrowing ... more >
- The Pros and Cons of Debt Consolidation - It's easy to collect credit cards and buy on hire purchase. But along the way, you could find you have collected a whole mountain of debt. If you are also struggling to make the minimum repayments on time, the additional fees can mean your level of borrowing quickly escalates. A ... more >
- Credit Records – The Good and the Bad - Your credit record may be more important than you think. Information about your history regarding credit, debt, and repayment is being updated all the time and could have a big impact on you. Bad credit ratings happen to people in all walks of life. Missing a few payments on the ... more >
- Debtors – What Are Your Rights? - The highest percentage of credit card accounts that come past due occurs in the months after Christmas - 7.6 per cent of Kiwis pay their credit card bills late. By April, these debts could start being referred to debt collectors. If you owe money to a creditor and stop making ... more >